Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Decorated White Christmas Tree

Chobots.net Forum!

Banner

Need help?

Need help?

Chobots Rules!

Buy Citizenship!

Track me :)

Powered by Blogger.

Do you want to follow my blog?

About Me

12.14.2013

Drawing contest winners!

Hi everyone! It's christmas and winter soon and it was time for a Winter drawing contest. Paris picked 4 winners! Do you want to see who won? Let's take a look:
Fuffeh
This drawing by Fuffeh is very detailed and I just love the sweet red cheeks. The dull colors in the drawing really gives it a wintry effect. Fuffeh is definitely a very skilled artist!
Sam
The landscape in this drawing is wonderful! I really like how Sam managed to draw Vani's face so it shows how excited she is about skiing.
Jazzy
By looking at this great drawing it's easy to tell Jazzy is an experienced artist, I love how she changed the Chobots into her own unique style, very impressive!
Pigscanfly
I was actually only planning to pick 3 winners but then I saw this amazing drawing by Pigscanfly and just had to add her as one of the winners. I find this drawing very creative and I really love how she thought out of the box and drew something completely different from the other drawings!
Congratulations! :) You all will get a special winter ribbon citizenship, Bugs and a paintbrush/artist item. Have fun in Chobots ^^ ~Sweetneetu

0 Kommentare: